Being a mother is never too easy. You have to face a lot of challenges in your day-to-day life. And these challenges increase more if you are a working mother. But now you do not have to worry. All you need is proper time management so you can do efficient and fruitful things in less time. In this blog, we will be focusing on one of the messiest things that are our baby girls' closet, and how to store and organize kids' clothing.
Online shopping has made shopping easier for parents. But whether you are a homemaker or a working woman, whether your girl child is dependent or independent all of them face the same problem of how to store and organize kids' clothing. So we have brought you some tips and tricks on how to store and organize kids' clothing.
Exclusive Tips & Tricks On How to Store and Organize Kid's Clothing
1. Firstly, empty your girl kids' wardrobe or dresser.
2. Sort the clothes according to what you want to keep and what you want to give away.
3. Lay everything under your visibility, you may spread the clothes on your bed.
4. Keep the clothes that your girl actively wears on the first pile.
5. Now make a season-wise pile of clothes that your girl is not wearing right now. For eg. As summer has arrived keep the summer clothes handy so that you can find them immediately.
6. Create a different pile for clothes that don't fit your daughter anymore. You may use them for your younger kid.
7. Make another pile of clothes that your kids don't wear anymore. You can pass them to someone who is in need or look out for a non-profit organization and donate the clothes.
8. And lastly make a pile of clothes that are torn, faded, and overly worn and toss them out.
Do remember to not rush into anything. Do take your own time to arrange all these things in a thoughtful way and according to your and your girl kids' convenience.
Pro Tip to Setup Your Kid's Wardrobe
Organizing your kid's closet is a big task, especially if you are holding onto the clothes to pass on to your younger baby girl. Take out time at least two times a year to sort out clothes and organize your kid's closet. This way you can also save yourself some time and your little girl will also learn to organize her clothes. By keeping in contact with every piece of clothing of your girl child, you can save money on the unnecessary repeating of clothes.
Also if you are looking for good quality girl kids clothes online, do check out Little Dolly.